Tickets for Gorgeously Green Gathering on 13th September 2015 are now available to buy. Event information is available via the link in side bar. Please read carefully and make sure you fully understand before buying tickets!
- Tickets are £20 per person. This gives you access to the day but covers the cost of a 2 course hot and cold finger buffet lunch* with unlimited access to refreshments (teas, coffees, herbal & fruit teas, soft drinks, mineral water, orange juice) along with fresh fruit. A snack will be provided in the morning and afternoon.
- 31 x Tickets will be sold on a first come first serve basis, with priority going to Bloggers. We will open up tickets to everyone if spares are available.
- Tickets are non-refundable however they can be transferred if you can find someone to buy your ticket from you (please keep us in the loop should this happen as we need to keep track of attendees). If we end up with a wait list we can assist you with finding someone. Likewise, we will not refund for non-attendance. We need to be strict on this because this is a non-profit event and we MUST be able to cover the costs of room hire, food and drinks.
- An email confirmation of your ticket will be sent to you with a reference number once payment has cleared. Use this reference number when you arrive on the day
- Your Full Name (please include your surname so we can identify people with the same first name)
- Blog Name and Link/URL
- Any dietary requirements*
*Please note - Village Resort Hotels are providing the catering, we will do our best to ensure you are cater for but unfortunately we can't make any guarantees. If your request becomes problematic we will discuss the matter with you.
Gorgeously Green Gathering is sponsored by Botanical Brands (distributors of Living Nature & Lippy Girl) and The Rose Tree and organised by Sarah (Sugarpuffish) Jen (Jen's Green Skincare) and Rachel (All Natural Aspirations)