The New Year always gives you the motivation to start over and try new things. I love cooking, well mostly baking and can easily spend a Sunday afternoon pinning recipes to my Pinterest Vegan & Free From Board. I thought it may be of interest to some to share the recipes I have tried making and give you feedback.
- Two Peas and their Pod Almond Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies - these came out a little dry so I would adapt the recipe if I made again. I ended up serving with a pouring of Alpro soya cream over top, naughty but nice
- Minimalist Baker 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Granola Bars - this is a no bake fridge/freezer recipe, really easy to make, great for snacking and lunch boxes, reminded me of Nakd Bars
- Oh She Glows Indian Cauliflower Lentil Soup - this was a recipe from the cookbook rather than website. Delicious and budget friendly as I made it stretch for three meals.
- Simple Veganista Curried Chickpea Salad - I loved this as a sandwich filler with lots of salad
- Stir Fry Rice & Peanut Butter dressing - I love satay/peanut sauce on stir fry and my go to recipe is from Nigella's Sesame Peanut Noodle
Follow me on